Graphic Designer August 28 2015
SuperEleven.com is actively looking to hire a creative, dynamic Graphic Designer, in order to undertake the design of product packaging, logos, marketing tools and social media imagery. The candidate will work directly with the CEO and Marketing Manager and create best-in-class designs in line with the brand values. The candidate must be meticulous with attention to detail and take great pride in producing work to the best of their abilities.
This opportunity is a chance to be a part of an extremely fast-growing nutritional brand marketing team, where we relish idea generation, creative and free thinking, and proactivity.
Working at SuperEleven.com is fun, creative with passion and has an entrepreneurial flair at its heart. Each of us in the team makes a huge difference and we are looking for someone to join that will go above and beyond the basic call of duty and grow with us.
Key areas of responsibly include:
- Creating new packaging and print ideas, from concept to implementation
- Designing marketing emails and newsletters
- Helping to manage and update website content
- Designing engaging marketing materials
- Ability to effectively brainstorm and bring unique ideas to the table
- Extensive experience using InDesign, PhotoShop and the Adobe Suite
- Experience producing designs for both online and print
- A good understanding of e-commerce
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mac, Photoshop
- Degree level of education (any subject)
- Willingness to work around the clock – we are looking for someone ambitious that is willing to go above and beyond in order to help grow this brand and their career.
- Self Motivated
- Ability to multitask
- A friendly, gregarious personality and thirst for life
- Knowledge or interest of health, fitness and nutrition is highly advantageous
SuperEleven.com work life benefits:
- All the superfoods you can eat!
- 20 days paid leave + bank holidays
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Christmas party & summer party
- Birthday lunch
Please email CV and covering letter to . Strictly no agencies, please.